Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I HAVE CAVED IN...


Yes friends... I have given in and switched over to the new blogger... but not with a few problems. For some reason Blogger wouldn't allow me to just normally switch.

Therefore, I had to create a new blog, using a Blogger template. Then I had to copy my old template and paste it over the new blog template.

THEN, I had to get a redirect code to paste into my old blog site and which would then redirect you to the new blog address. Still with me?

So now, therefore, as of today my new blog address is:

http://notsonormalnews.blogspot.com


If you have my old blog listed on your blog list, please, please, PLEASE change it to the new blog address so I don't lose you as a friend. I need to you keep visiting me! Once again the new blog address is:

http://notsonormalnews.blogspot.com


Of course for some reason I could not bring all my past blog entries with me.

That new address one more time is:

http://notsonormalnews.blogspot.com


Observations and Questions
Bear with me as I try and convert old stuff to the new stuff, etc. Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1943 Fabian Forte Philadelphia PA, singer (Turn Me Loose, Tiger). And in the death notices in 1996 Guy Madison actor (Wild Bill Hickok), dies at 74.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Massachusetts : Ratification Day (1788)
New Zealand : Waitangi Day-New Zealand Day (1840)
China : Chinese New Year-The Year of the Dragon (2000/4698)


Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker