Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Friday, February 9, 2007

EVERYONE REMEMBERS WHERE THEY WERE ON THE DAY KENNEDY WAS SHOT


N

ow when your great-grandchildren ask, "where were you when you heard Anna Nicole Smith died?", you be able to add that one to your memory. Me? I was sitting right here in front of my computer and saw it flash on the emergency news ticker tape thing.

I was really shocked. I really felt sorry for the girl, with all the crap she was going through... I swear it wasn't long ago that I thought to myself, "it's amazing she doesn't drop dead from a heart attack or something."

For all of her faults she was a self-made woman... barely graduating 8th grade, she sure made it to the bigtime. It doesn't made a hill of beans how she got there... she just got there.

Observations and Questions
Comments?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1945 Mia (Maria) Farrow Los Angeles CA, actress (Rosemary's Baby, Purple Rose of Cairo). And in the death notices in 2002 Princess Margaret sister of Queen Elizabeth II of England, dies from a stroke at 71.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
China : Chinese New Year-The Year of the Rooster (2005/4703)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker