Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Friday, February 16, 2007

I NEARLY FELL OUT OF MY


C

hair while watching the news. This story really, really, REALLY takes the cake. A woman in Illinois decided to give her little pooch a bath...

No biggie... she put water in the tub, lathered the doggie up and began washing the little pooch. Rub-a-dub-dub... Then it happened. The woman was horrified... I'm horrified and I wasn't even there.

As she soaped the dog up and she began washing the dog's head and ears.... the dog's ear fell off... completely. It just came off and fell into the tub.

That was bad enough but how it happened is even worse... A few days earlier the woman took the dog to the dog grooming place for a hair-cut and general grooming.

The groomer admitted to police that while trimming the hair on the dog she accidentally cut off the dog's entire ear with the scissors!!!!

In a panic, the dog-groomer SUPER-GLUED the dog's ear back onto its' head.

I swear I am not making this story up... I did not overdose on my medication. This is absolutely true. I am biting my lower lip as I type.... that poor, poor little doggie.

Observations and Questions
Comments?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1935 Sonny Bono Detroit MI, singer (Sonny & Cher, Mayor-R-Palm Springs CA). And in the death notices in 1996 MacLean Stevenson actor (MASH), dies of heart attack at 66.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Lithuania : Independence Day (1918)
China : Chinese New Year-The Year of the Hare/Rabbit (1999/4697)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker