Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Monday, February 19, 2007

DESPITE ANY RUMORS YOU MAY HAVE...


H

eard, I am NOT the father of Anna Nicole's baby. I know the innuendo's going around the blog world regarding that one night about 14 months ago, but let me assure you that nothing happened... Here is the truth of the matter...

I had just climbed into bed and got all snugly with my pillow... then after a few minutes the phone rang. Coming out of my almost sleepy mood I whispered "hello." On the other end I heard the familiar voice, "Pooky-bear? Is that you?" cooed the voice on the other end of the phone. Only one person ever called me by that name. "Puffy-Pillows? Is that you?" In that dreamy soft voice she said, "Pookybear, I'm in Houston and I need to come right over. The Press is getting unbearable."

"PuffyPillows, you know you're always welcome in my bed... err... house." About a half hour latter, PuffyPillows was at my door, knocking gently. I opened the door and was greeted with a hug that only PuffyPillows could deliver.

After a chilled bottle of '03 Ripple de Vin and chatting and laughing about life on the sofa, PuffyPillows stretched and yawned. That was her signal that she was tired and ready for bed. Of course, being the gentleman I am I offered her my super king-sized bed while I would sleep, alone, on the sofa. She did something unexpected... she wanted me to hold her and protect her in case any photographers broke into my place.

Well, as you could imagine she just couldn't keep her hands off of me... one thing led to another and... well, you can imagine what happened next.

I woke up the next morning and she was gone! I jumped outta bed and looked for a note or message or anything. Nothing. She had just gone... and didn't even say good-bye. Well, that's PuffyPillows for ya...

Well, as I said in the beginning I'd like to say I am not the father of DanniLynn... and this story really happened, or was I dreamin' it? I am so confused now.

Observations and Questions
Comments?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1955 Margaux Hemingway Portland OR, actress (Lipstick, They Call Me Bruce). And in the death notices in 1998 Grandpa Jones country comic/banjo wizard (Hee Haw), dies at 84.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Ethiopia : Martyr's Day (1930s)
Gabon : Constitution Day (1959)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker