Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIVE CENT TEN CENT TOUR?


G

rass doesn't grow on any busy roads... and lately I have been a busy highway. You may have noticed a few things that I've added to the Newsstand over the past days.

Today is the day you get a Grand Tour. On the left... on top....

Want to listen to Music? This is turned off when you first arrived. Maybe you want to sit back, enjoy coffee while you read the news? You can turned the "radio" on and listen to the radio.

Then next is an expanded Index of sections of the news. First Page, Medical Page, Art Page, Library Page and last the Bookstore. Some of y'all have seen these before... and some have not. Check each page out. The Bookstore is where I can make some money. It's a Amazon store where you buy books and I can make a small profit. So now don't run to Amazon to buy your books... come here! ... and help put food on my table. lol

Next is a little widget that shows you whose had been on recently. I'm not sure it will stay. Shrug.

There are some other things but I am too tired to point them out. lol... you can browse around to find them out.

Now it's 3:50 AM and I am going back to bed! Yawn....

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker