Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WHY AM I GLUED TO COURT TV AND


T

Anna Nicole circus? And I do mean circus. The case is going on ad infinitum, the Judge often says he wants to move the case along to "preserve the dignity and beauty of Anna Nicole" while the poor girl's corpse is rotting in the morgue... literally...

Personally, I feel the Judge in the case is totally loving the fact that he is on television via Court TV. If this was not televised, the decision would have already been made a week ago.

Yesterday we watched Stern sit on the witness chair and as far as I am concerned shedding crocodile tears. Then her mother got on the stand. I know I shouldn't say this but my feelings are that the mother forsees "Annaland" or something akin to Graceland in Memphis.

Observations and Questions
What do you think?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1946 Tricia Nixon Cox Richard Milhaus Nixon's daughter. And in the death notices in 1997 Kenneth Rowntree painter, dies at 81.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Bangladesh : Bangladesh Martyrs Day/National Mourning Day (1952)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker