Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Thursday, March 15, 2007

JUSTICE AT LAST


O

r is it? Is the death penalty too good? It took a jury in Florida about an hour and fifteen minutes to decide the fate of murderer John Couey for raping and burying little Jessica Lunsford alive.

Usually I love Court TV, but this trial was just a bit too much for me in my old age. But as normal I would flip back and forth. During the entire trial this butt wipe drew pictures in a notepad and God knows what else he was drawing, all while seemingly caring less about the trial for his life. Many people including me, thought he was going for jury sympathy by showing how retarded he was... I am thrilled the jury didn't buy this charade... and I fault the judge for allowing this in his courtroom.

Actually, I'm also disappointed they even gave him the courtesy of a trial.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker