Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Thursday, March 8, 2007

MY BRAIN versus


T

he World.... Something is wrong... I have been sitting here for over an hour trying to think of something to write about. I have come to the conclusion that one of two things is happening... either my brain has officially died or there is nothing happening in the world to write about.

Over the past week, I have been playing hit or miss with articles to write about. Have I finally come to the end of the road? Am I blogged out? I hope not because I really do enjoy blogging... writing goofy stuff and then having people comment.

Maybe I have contracted the deadly Blogitis... the inability of one to blog... I've even slowed down visiting your blogs and commenting and I definitely do not like that at all.

The only exciting thing that happened yesterday was that I fell in the kitchen. I was preparing dinner and I felt the all too familiar shaking begin... I knew I had to drop what I was holding and begin to get down on the floor. Usually by the time I kneel on the floor the shaking and tremors have stopped. Not this time... they continued and got so bad that they actually started shaking my entire body as opposed to just my left side. Down I went... flat on my back. I know I did twist my ankle because this morning it hurts like hell... and I am limping... but I can move my little toe, so I am assuming that nothing is broken, even though it hurts like hell to walk on...

What's happening in your life?

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker