Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Thursday, August 16, 2007

"EXCUSE ME SIR, YOU KNOW YOU WERE SPEEDING?"


H

uh Officer? Me? Speeding? There I was driving along, minding my own business... Checking the rear view mirror as I always do.... What? why is the cop flashing his lights behind me? Is he waving to me? Oh crap!!

"Good morning sir, how are you doing?" I was doing great until 2 minutes ago. "Do how fast you were going?" Well, no but I am sure you're gonna tell me. "46 in a 35 zone." My thought was "huh uh, is there a problem?"

He tells me to sit in the car and he would be right back and he walked back to the patrol car. That's when I realized... my car registration expired... in MAY... Bad enough?... I forgot to get the car inspected also.... oh geez....

Here he comes, ticket book in hand... he's writing as he walks... he looks a lot bigger now... "Sir, I'm giving you a blah blah blah."

He hands me my present and my license back and tells me to have an nice day. Yeah, right.... Now I've got a $185 ticket... $185!!!!

Glad he didn't ask for the my insurance card..... it ran out last month! I just hate when your brain just stops working.

When was the last time you were stopped?

Thanks, Denny

Image Hosted by Denny Shane

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker