Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Wednesday, August 1, 2007

IS IT JUST ME?


D

oes anyone out there drink tomato juice with breakfast? I have meaning to write about this for awhile. Yes folks, my life has sunk this low when I resort to writing about tomato juice.

I enjoy a nice glass of chilled tomato juice at breakfast and I sprinkle black pepper on the top. The problem I noticed is that years ago the pepper usually stayed with the juice until the end. Nowadays, I don't know why but the pepper is gone long before the juice is done.

I think they are making the juice thinner now. Which brings up a whole topic of subjects.... alone with tomato juice and pepper... have you've noticed anything that doesn't act like it use to?

Another thing I noticed is tat pancake syrup isn't as thick as it once was... along with catsup.

Thanks, Denny

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker