Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Friday, July 27, 2007

WHAT YA THINK? A BRUCE WILLIS LOOK-A-LIKE?


E

ven just a little bit? In case you have not noticed... I gave myself a light trim yesterday. I started out to do just that... clip here, clip little there... a little uneven? no problem... clip clip... clip clip... the more I trimmed the worse it got.



Image Hosted by Denny ShnaeImage Hosted by Denny Shane


I just need to break down and try to not save money by going to the barber. Last summer I did the same darn thing and ended up with the same results. A barber I'm not.

OK, yes or no? Should I go for the new, bold look? Be honest! Can't be worse than the looks and under the breath comments at the grocery store. Heathens. lol

N.B. Yes, the sunglasses are to protect my eyes from the glare of the 40 watt bulb bouncing off my head.

Thanks, Denny
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker