Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Thursday, August 23, 2007

PRESENTING: THE SHROUD OF SHANE


Y

es, it's me! Me in the flesh and bones! I know you girls have wanted to see me stripped to the bare bones. Here I am!!!

Yesterday I went the Doctor's to have a bone density scan, God only knows why because I sure don't know why... I saw the picture of my on her monitor and I begged to have a copy. "I'm not supposed to...", she cooed. Then I glanced at her with my "sure ya can hon..." look...

Image Hosted by Denny Shane


"Well, ok", she smiled demurely. Damn, I still got it I thought... What girl wouldn't give me a xray of myself in the bare bones state that I was in...

LOL



Thanks, Denny

Image Hosted by Denny Shane
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker