Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Friday, April 20, 2007

I RECOMMEND NOT BUYING THIS PARENTING BOOK


J

esus, this heading goes under, "how not to speak to your child". The below quote pretty much says it all.



"Once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone. You have insulted me for the last time! You are a rude, thoughtless pig. I don't give a damn that you're 12-year-old or 11-year-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned...The crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother, and you do it to me constantly over and over again!" The father added that he should fly to the west coast "for the day just to straighten you out on the issue."

The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order. According to the father's comment afterwards, "acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years."

Some Hollywood divorce's can really get nasty. The people involved Alec Baldwin, his ex-wife Kim Bassinger and their daughter, Ireland.

Observations and Questions
Man, I am so glad people outside of Hollywood conduct their business in normal manners.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1949 Jessica Lange Cloquet MN, actress (King Kong, Tootsie). And in the death notices today in 1996 Christopher Robin Milne bookseller/son of writer A A Milne (Winnie the Pooh), dies at 75.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
None that I like Today

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker