Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WAKE UP MR. SHANE, HERE'S YOUR SLEEPING PILL


S

ome of the things that I noticed during my recent stay at the hospital... after a long, hard day doing patient/hospital things like being poked and prodded... I was ready for a good night sleep, yeah right...

I guess about 10 o'clock I was getting drowsey, found a nice comfortable position. Or as comfortable as possibly with all of the wires, etc, sticking out of me... I couldn't have been more than 10 minutes just drifting off to sleep when my nurse came in, turned on the light above my bed... Mr. Shane, wake up here's your sleeping pill. Why, why, why? Do they turn on that huge light and flood my bed with light?

Two hours later, after taking my sleeping pill, the light comes back on... Hello Mr. Shane, I'm Doctor Mengela... How are you feeling? Now remember, I just had a stroke and my voice and talking wasn't that great, jdjkek; rii,.s uyoff... To which the doctor replied, Hmmmmmmm... we'll stop by to see you in the morning. That was it? He woke me up for that?

I think it was about 2 AM... the flood light comes back on... it's my nurse again... I'm sorry to woake you up there Mr. Shane, I have to take your blood pressure and temperature. Now they not only wake me up to do this, they she tells me my blood pressure and temperature... do I really care at 2 o'clock in the morning? I didn't care at 2 in the afternoon, let alone in the middle of the night.

Now I am not comfortable and I need to find a new sleeping position. I change positions a few times and begin to drift...

Guess what happened at 4 AM? Hi there Mr. Shane, I need to take your gloucose levels since you have diabetes.

At 6AM, they start all over again.

Good Morning there Mr. Shane, how did you sleep?

Observations and Questions
Please someone tell me they have similar experiences?

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker