Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Friday, April 13, 2007

IT IS 12:15 AM


D

o you know where I am? Yes, I am sitting right here typing my blog article. Why? Because while all of you are dreaming and sleeping I am wide awake. I tried a while ago... tossed and turned. Nothing...

And worse yet, I can't think of a thing to write about either! So why am I writing this now? Because if I wait until I wake up, which is what I usually do... then I won't have anything to write about... at least thing way I can complain and moan and groan about sitting wide awake with nothing to write about.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah.

You are so lucky I don't have any of your phone numbers.

P.S. When I published this I realized that today is Friday the 13th! Geez, I could have written a whole deal of Friday the 13th things. Shame I already had written this article.

UPDATE: It's 1:51 AM and I am still awake.... bah humbug!
Just checking in... 4:02 AM

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker