Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Friday, March 30, 2007

YES, ONCE AGAIN... IT'S


F

riday... and once again I find that I have nothing to write about. I envy people that seem to have an ever-unending bag of things to write about... always saying something interesting, humorous, thought provoking.

Now, I suppose I could rumage through my old postings and recycle one of them... or... make something up to write about... or, write about having nothing to write about. You ever have one of those days?

For example... I sat here staring at my last sentence above... and this sentence and it took me 5 minutes to begin typing this sentence. And I am still not saying anything of substance anyway.

Got any plans for the weekend?

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker