Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Tuesday, May 15, 2007

NOT BAD... 3:15


C

onsidering my appointment was at 1:40 PM. I wore I was not wouldn't write anything bad about my visit yesterday. I was would only positive things today. Why would I think my visit would cause more strokes? throw in another a heart attack...

I brought the prescriptions to get filled there... for they are free Since they were written by other doctors, not from there... you would think they were written in Latin or something. The primary doctor called the stroke department to discuss them... after 15 minutes talking... I now had a appointment for Wed to see them and to "okay" the new prescriptions.

While the two doctors gabbed about the prescriptions there I sat, slowly burning.
I swear I hate government hospitals that I get for free.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker