Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Monday, May 14, 2007

TAKING THE DAY OFF


Y

eah... I am taking the day off. Today I have an appointment with my doctor at the "other" hospital which shall remain nameness. The one... the nameless one... you know what one I mean...

Amazing how two hospitals can be totally different. One can be so professional and the other be can so unprofessional. Unbelievable. At the proffesional one I an appointment at 11AM and was seen exactly at 11AM... Today I have an appointment at 1:40PM... I will be seen maybe around 2:30PM or later.

The only the I say for the unproffesional hospital is the parking free.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker