Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Thursday, June 7, 2007

COME ON DOWN... FOR THE LAST TIME


B

ob Barker, came on down, the for the last time yesterday. The 83 year old MC bid the Price This Right goodbye after 35 years. The final show was taped.

I remember, as a kid, watching Bob on Truth or Consequences 50 years ago and then eventually switching over to Price in 1972. Now I do admitting to watching the show often, but not to be a dye in the wool fanatic. As I gotten older I do admit losing interest to the show. C'est la vie.

And another show took a final bow, King of Queen. At nine seasons old, The King of Queens was TV's longest running sitcom. One of the main reasons I watched the show was Reah Remini. I just read that really surprised me... it had a laugh-track.

Wow... with these 2 block-busters now gone, there is only one show worth watching... The Simple Life, once it ummmm finished the hiatus it is on... for at the 23 day break.

And for a quick word from our sponsor...

Oh... don't forget Father's Day is coming up soon... Don't forget this year he wants a book. Oh, another thing... he wanted me to remind you that he would rather you buy from the Denny's Bookstore

Now you may return to blogging.

P.S. I am going playing commercials until you buy something!

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker