Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Wednesday, July 11, 2007

AND THE 100,000th BLOGGER WAS....


W

ell, I came on the blog and the visitor total was 100,025. So I went into the stats counted back 25 visitors and the winner was... Cheeky of the witty and enjoyable Snow Trapped Southern Girl blog.

If you have not visited Cheeky, please go and congratulate her! I was considering awarding her an all expense paid vacation to Minnesota but it wasn't in my budget.

Anyway, there is nothing in my budget (Sorry hon!)... therefore Cheeky... no prize for you... maybe by the time I hit 200,000... we'll see.

Okay, it's 2:07 AM and it's time for me to do something constuctive. Like, thuming, thumping, thumping my head against my desk. :)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker