Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Thursday, July 12, 2007

IN HONOR OF THE 100,000 VISITOR...


H

ow can I gently say why I don't have a blog entry this morning? Actually I have a few reasons....

1. It poured so really bad this morning I couldn't turn on the computer.

2. As a result of the rain downpour my roof leaked and dripped into my computer.

3. I was all up night drying the machine off.

4. Then the electrical went off.

5. All of the above.

It any of them sound OK? Fairly reasonable? If you were a school teacher, would you buy any of this?

Actually, don't make any difference... the truth is I am lazy and didn't write one. I swear that is the truth.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker