Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Monday, March 19, 2007

DAMN RED LIGHT CAMERAS


H

as your city or town installed these spy cameras yet? They sit quietly above the street and if you exceed the speed limit... SNAP... they take your picture, then forward the picture to you with a fine of $75.00.

I am all for safe driving, I really am. I do not speed, intentionally. But I really object to these cameras. I think Houston now has about 50 or so at various intersections. Let them spend the money on hiring cops to be at the intersections.

High rape spots would be a good place to put these spies... schools would be another great spot to capture the pictures of the pervs hanging out.

We're running head-long into Big Brother and no one seems to be bitching.

But all in all... have a great Monday! :)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker