Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Friday, March 16, 2007

HAPPY ST. PAT'S DAY... TOMORROW


M

y, my how times change. I can remember years ago the call to St. Patrick's Day was filled with partying and mayhem... Now I am content to see if there's anything exciting on the television. No wild singing at the top of my lungs... no drinking whatever was put in front of me... no half naked Irish girls trying to do things to me... nope, now it's just click... click... clicking on the remote.

Houston isn't too big on St. Pat celebrations... not like the bigger northern cities like Philly or New York.

So how is it where you live? Big parade? Bars full? What do you do, if anything?

Slainte'

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker