Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

PERSONALLY, I DON'T LIKE MARTHA...


A

nd now I don't think her hometown of Katonah, New York cares for her either. How could anyone hate Martha Stewart you ask?

Well, for one thing she now is trying to trademark the name of her town, Katonah. Personally, I like the name of my hometown, Philadelphia but I don't think I'll be running to the Trademark Offices anytime soon. Is it no wonder people dislike this woman?

The Katonah Village Improvement Society voted Monday to allow its trademark committee to take the necessary steps to block the domestic diva from securing rights to the town's name.

The vote authorized the committee to spend up to $200 in legal costs in order to file formal opposition to Stewart's trademark application. The town has until Apr. 11 to make its case before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. This is pathetic... $200????

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker