Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Monday, June 11, 2007

I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE!!


A

s you know I have not been writing a blog article on the weekends. Instead I have been writing a blog article over on my other blog at
This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to reflect and have already learned a bitter but important lesson from this experience.

As I have said before, I hope others will learn from my mistake. I have also had time to read the mail from my fans. I very much appreciate all of their good wishes and hope they will keep their letters coming.

I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials.

I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world."

Now I know I have a few strokes behind me... and I realize I have a few screws lose and or missing up there....

BUT come on now... is there is ANYONE out there that truly believes that Paris thinks that? ... or even knows where Afghanistan is located?

[DISCLAIMER] The author of this Blog will not be held accountable for statements, implied or otherwise, contained in this article. He writes these under Stroke conditions.

LIES ARE CROPPING UP ALREADY!


The following "news" article cropped on a blog that was to mimmick a CNN report. It is totally false.

Paris Stabbed

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker