Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I AM AVAILABLE


S

ince the summertime of picnicking, BBQ's, etc upon us... and you are thinking about how to entertain your friends.... you may consider the article below.

If you're looking to book Al Gore for a 75-minute "Environmental Multimedia Lecture," the former vice president will cost you $100,000, plus travel, hotel, security, and per diem expenses. Gore's standard speaker's contract, also stipulates that the Democrat's ground transportation be "a sedan, NOT an SUV." Additionally, Gore requests that speech sponsors make every effort to use a hybrid vehicle for his transport.

The Gore contract, which is more restrained than the one used by Rudolph Giuliani, stipulates that no press be permitted at the event and that the Democrat receive approval over the distribution of photographs from the appearance.

Don't like Al Gore? No problem... call upon me... that's right I am available to give an equally rousing speech or talk, assuming I get enough beer beer provided at the event. I can talk abut anything! You give me the topic you want me to speech about... and bingo... you got yourself a speech!

I am so more reasonable than Gore. Air to be included, cab from airport to your house, sleeping arrangements at your house, with breakfast, lunch and dinner to be included. I just thought... I'd need some spending money while I am official duty in order to research things related to the speech topic!

Use my email to book me. Hurry! I foresee my calendar filling quickly!

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker