Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SO MUCH TALK IN HOLLYWOOD


G

eez, between Lindsay Lohan, Drew Carey, the NBA ref getting death threats... where does it end? But I have found one item that has peaked my interest... for now anyway...

Seems the Matt Damon's Clean My Ride, Flex My Fuel has begun to attact more and more names to the project. Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Gerner, Sarah Silverman, Jason Biggs and Joshua Jackson have joined...

The first video in the six-part series will be available for viewing on youtube.com and on the Clean My Ride Website starting Tuesday, with new installments to follow tomorrow and Thursday. Visitors to the site can also print out a form letter to send to Washington encouraging lawmakers to adopt a 35 mile-per-gallon fuel economy standard by 2020—a target Detroit automakers have called unachievable.

As Al Gore has helped prove, however, quite a few Hollywood types disagree with the Motown bigwigs.

"Congress bows to fear," says Affleck, "I bring the fear. Does big oil sleep around? Got bad credit? I'll find the dirt. And I will make big oil regret the day it ever uttered the words 'price gouging.'"

The Hollywoodland star's missus, Jennifer Garner, gets to wear regular clothes, however, as does Sarah Silverman, who disses her mother for driving a gas guzzler in her signature snide yet passive-aggressive way.

I hope the heck they actually can do something... or maybe begin to get into the Congress' heads.... to get out of the pockets of big oil.

Thanks, Denny
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker