Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BREAKING HEADLINES
Monday, June 18, 2007

TODAY IS MONDAY, 18 JUNE 2007


Y

es indeee it is... and all day it is... and do have anything to say? Because I have nothing to say... Oh, did I mentioned it was also 2:07 AM? But then again, it's not the time you're reading this article.... unless you are reading it over my shoulder as I type it.

You're still reading? I just would have given up a few sentences ago. By any chance you got anything you would want me to talk about? Go ahead and put it in the Comments and if I have nothing to talk about tomorrow... maybe I'll pick your subject to write about.

It's 2:17AM and I'll going to bed. Buona Sierra!

Guess how much is here? This little pile was picked up in Mexico during a drug bust.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Did you guess $207 million bucks?

You Are From Neptune

You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.
You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.
You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.
What Planet Are You From?
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

eXTReMe Tracker